Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Investigations

Options
  • 04-08-2013 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have been thinking about this for a while, would anyone been interested in starting a group, preferably 3 believers and 1 skeptic.

i'm not looking for investigations in haunted graveyards etc, but basically people who say they are harassed, annoyed and basically need some help.

The process would be to interview them have a look around and take it further if we think that there is something there.

What do people think?

Thanks,

Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ozzers1989

Out of curiosity, what is your stance on the paranormal and how do you propose to advertise your services and ultimately help these people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sounds like pretty vague methodology really. And the proposed ratio of "believers" to "skeptics", and the fact that you even proposed such a ratio, would suggest nothing useful will come of these investigations.

Just my initial thoughts, no offence meant! Hope it works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

this is the kind of waffle that annoys many around here. Its a paranormal forum. the OP is trying to set up a group of paranormal enthusiasts. No need for such cynicism Dave - isnt that what the Skeptics forum for? and the 'no offense meant!' bit? All you're being is offensive - talk about being cynical. That kind of crap really shouldnt be allowed.
    Dave! wrote: »
    Sounds like pretty vague methodology really. And the proposed ratio of "believers" to "skeptics", and the fact that you even proposed such a ratio, would suggest nothing useful will come of these investigations.

Just my initial thoughts, no offence meant! Hope it works out for you.

lol

Check out your post in my own thread about a TV show about the paranormal:
    maccored wrote: »
    tv like that bores me. I thought the paranormal tv thing was dead.

Contributed nothing, disparaged the topic, was kinda offensive to those interested, etc.

Physician, heal thy self

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi guys. This thread is about a guy wanting 3 believers and 1 skeptic to join a group, lets not split hairs over why. Quit it, both of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

With respect Oryx, Im pointing out why people dont like posting in the paranormal forum when they have to contend with bullcrap. Dave - physician heal thyself my arse. Big difference between a paranormal tv show and someone posting on this forum - though Im doing as Oryx requested and am leaving it there.
    Dave! wrote: »
    lol

Check out your post in my own thread about a TV show about the paranormal:

Contributed nothing, disparaged the topic, was kinda offensive to those interested, etc.

Physician, heal thy self

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

...but ya had to get the last word.

mrmorgan, apologies. I hope you get the response you wanted.

I'm happy to be the bigger man ;)

last word

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

ha ha , god what war have I started

Advertisement