Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busy Realms?

Options
  • 04-08-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey

Just came back to WoW after about 7 months or so away. The realm I am on is completely dead! Its been dying a slow death since the end of WotLK but now its completely dead!

Any body here on a busy realm that they would recommend? I dont want to go to outland or silvermoon or twisting nether with the Que's to log in.

Think i should wait for these virtual realms to come online with 5.4?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Don't think 5.4 is far off , I would wait I I was you see what it looks like after 5.4

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

5.4 is about a month away I'd say, if you can wait that long then I'd probably advise you to sit tight!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

It's all dead, I havnt played any of MoP and from what i have seen you can gear up to max item lvl in about 4 days, its pityfully easy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Hamhide wrote: »
    It's all dead, I havnt played any of MoP and from what i have seen you can gear up to max item lvl in about 4 days, its pityfully easy

Nah thats not the case at all, the rep grinds are pretty long and the LFR drop rates on gear seem to be pretty poor. I think its been a pretty decent xpac but its definitely a lot easier than it was in the vanilla days.

Advertisement