Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinball games

Options
  • 04-08-2013 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Hello dues how are you all doing??

Lets talk pinball!!!!!!

I LOVE PINBALL....... I ONLY LIKE OLDER TABLES THAT DIDNT HAVE ALL THIS NEW GRAPHIC GARBAGE ON THEM!! (I have seen some NEWER pinball tables (From after 2000) that are complete crap,I WOULDNT PLAY ON THEM!!))

www.google.ie/images?q=classic+pinball+games

Basic tables from the 80s in arcades,etc is what I love..... (Most of those above are nice)

What are some of your favourite tables?? (I have Microsoft Pinball on my computer with the default BASIC TABLE and its nice)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Dude111 wrote: »
    I ONLY LIKE OLDER TABLES THAT DIDNT HAVE ALL THIS NEW GRAPHIC GARBAGE ON THEM!! (I have seen some NEWER pinball tables (From after 2000) that are complete crap,I WOULDNT PLAY ON THEM!!))

(I have Microsoft Pinball on my computer with the default BASIC TABLE and its nice)

Hates modern graphic tables...plays MS Pinball on pc...hmm :p

I loved the Star Trek TNG pin & the Terminator 2 one, I think both were in Dr Quirky's at one point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Modern tables are mostly pretty ugly. All the original artwork used to look amazing now they have bland photo based stuff all the time.

I'd play more old school pinball if I could find the tables. We've so few in public places in Ireland now that I don't play a fraction as much as I'd like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I'm on the hunt as we speak for one.

Something 90's would suit me grand :D

That judge dread on adverts a few weeks ago is still making me sick i missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

This is probably my favourite pinball game ONLINE (And has been for awhile)

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3142/pinballqe1.swf

My best so far is 29706843 smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I've a Williams Whirlwind myself so I am going to say that's my favourite lol, in fairness it is an awesome table, I've had an issue with the music which I hop to be all fixed this weekend.
    I've recently played a 'no fear' pinball and was it was pretty good. Not alot of choice with playing pinball in Ireland, especially as most operators don't service them regularly even if they do have them.

• Advertisement

EnterNow wrote: »
    Hates modern graphic tables...plays MS Pinball on pc...hmm :p

I loved the Star Trek TNG pin & the Terminator 2 one, I think both were in Dr Quirky's at one point
    There is actually a couple of them privately owned in Ireland too

Ah who knows whats owned around Ireland. I'd say there are some serious collectors out there who just keep to themselves!

http://www.pinballowners.com/pinballireland
    Think this dude use to have a pinball meet/competition in his house in Adare once a year

Few machines in Swords, someone here looking for a STTNG

http://www.pinballowners.com/tomytek

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Think the lad from Adare has moved to Wales and he's designing his own table for manufacture called Full Throttle. The name of the company is Heighway Pinball.

• Advertisement
Advertisement