Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DISCOVERY TO BRINg OUT 4 SEATER, COM TAX

Options
  • 03-08-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

heard that landrover may be bringing out a 4 seater version of the current discovery and will qualify for the commercial tax, as the 5 seater utility has the cc tax system which is a disaster and makes no sense. just wondering did any1 else hear it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

I doubt it, I'd have thought 4 or 5 seats will make no difference, if you can't prove you have employees to fill those seats you'll be paying private motor tax based on engine size. The main saving on an N1 Discovery is the lower rate of VRT and that you can reclaim the VAT if a business.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 dsgking

101sean wrote: »
    I doubt it, I'd have thought 4 or 5 seats will make no difference, if you can't prove you have employees to fill those seats you'll be paying private motor tax based on engine size. The main saving on an N1 Discovery is the lower rate of VRT and that you can reclaim the VAT if a business.

so if you have 4 employees on the payrole you can tax a 5 seater utility commercial??

Advertisement