Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the title of an old game

Options
  • 03-08-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hey everyone, sorry if Im posting this in the wrong section but I needed a little help locating the name of an old arcade game. Im trying to track it down for my dad as he was a big fan and have no luck with google. The details I have are sketchy at best but here goes....

As far as I can remember the game was set in the roaring twenties. You controlled a crosshairs using either a tommy gun or shot gun and took on gangsters in trench coats mainly, in various locations. It was side scrolling, like operation wolf. I seem to have a memory of "The Entertainer" tune playing at some point or another. My dad thinks the word "lead" was in the name but hes unsure. Thats all Ive got unfortunately.

I know the details are sparse at best but if anyone knew anything about this game it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement