Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cybergun AKM

Options
  • 03-08-2013 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi, i have my cybergun akm for sale, there is no scratches or marks on it as i have never skirmished it. it still has the original box, and comes with 2 grips, 2 mags, 1 battery and the charger and a swiss arms 4 x 32 scope.
    i never really got into the whole airsoft thing after buying this so i'm willing to listen to offers for it as i'm not sure how much its worth (no stupid offers though ;) )
    if i have left any important info out or you need to know anymore please feel free to ask any questions
    thanks.
    Price is 150, open to offers
    And the gun fires at 344 fps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

dont mean to threadspoil but an fps and asking price is needed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi, the forum rules here require that you state the muzzle energy for the gun and that you post an asking price.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭maxwarren

was it acctually chronoed at 344? or is that what it says on the box because if its 344 its over the limit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement