Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

draenor

Options
  • 03-08-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hello there, any Irish peeps on Draenor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Hamhide

seems like another dead relm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

not really, as a matter of fact i play there and encountered quite alot of fellow irishmen/women there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Think it is a prity active horde realm. Know a few went there but none Irish. Have thought about moving a alt or 2 there but wanna see how connected realms go as Terenas is dead more or less

WoW is dead. I got 3 letters for you. ESO

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mardwand

hey i was wondering the same on draenor felt i was the only irish person there :D draenor is so full i was thinking of transferring tired of queuing to log on :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Hamhide wrote: »
    WoW is dead. I got 3 letters for you. ESO

QFT but how long do we have to wait? It's still a looong time out methinks..

They say Q1 2014 but I doubt it! Mid to late at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭skinnygeness

mardwand wrote: »
    hey i was wondering the same on draenor felt i was the only irish person there :D draenor is so full i was thinking of transferring tired of queuing to log on :D
    well my guild (fellowship of the ding) just recently moved to aggramar.
    i'm pre-exam at the mo so i've laid off wow till i'm done but yea q on draenor was getting ridiculous, we were so fed up with it!
    aggramar was free transfer, seems a bit dead on the horde side tbh but i havent checked it out properly yet

Noxin wrote: »
    QFT but how long do we have to wait? It's still a looong time out methinks..

They say Q1 2014 but I doubt it! Mid to late at best.

I'd say around march 2014, I'm on the Tamriel foundry with my own guild of 40+ active members just waiting for launch. Even pre-launch its 100 times more active then any WoW realm you'll find.

Advertisement