Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores in glasgow

Options
  • 03-08-2013 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Does anybody know if they sell Irish products?? Tayto , Barry tea etc???
    There's a few online shops that deliver Irish stuff but charge an absaloute fortune for it .

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Dunnes in UK/Scotland only do clothing and homeware, not food.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Jinty McGinty's in the West end sell Taytos at the bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

tesco metro on sauchiehall street have an Irish food section as does Tesco at Parkhead. Odlums, erin curry sauce, mint crisps, golden crisps, emerald toffees, barrys tea, cidona, club orange and lemon. ballymaloe relish too Thought I had died and gone to heaven! Morrisons also have an Irish food section (no taytos though). fill your boots!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

That's fantastic news. I'll be hitting that shop. Now all I need to do is get my "irish" viewing card for my sky for rte and I'll be a happy man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

Tesco in Leith (Edinburgh) also has the Irish products now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

No batch bread sadly..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

No batch bread sadly..... :(

They sell the Odlum's soda bread mix, which is pretty good :D These products also in stock in Tesco Hermiston Gait and Canonmills too :cool:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Tesco in Canonmills (Edinburgh) has a small Irish section next to the American section. Lucky Charms sitting in the middle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

If anyone wants me to post them over some Irish products just give me a pm - no extra charges as I am always at the post office anyway (I sell on ebay) - you just pay the cost of goods and postage/packaging.

Advertisement