Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hahahaha, No.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

ye wouldn't want to be claustrophobic in there would ye?
    reminds me of the duck and cover civil defense film

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Indeed, seems a bit silly to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 10,731 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

no room to store much food or water either :/ pretty neat idea though, it can produce enough power to charge a handheld device via solarpower

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I might consider it as an advanced bugout item if the weight was low enough to not make it massively cumbersome

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I think it's a great idea regardless. I think it would sell even without an apocalypse. In a two person group were someone else can carry supplies it could be ideal.

On the strength, with interlocking scales made of the right material and the right shape, it could be very, very strong. It's all about transferring loads.

• Advertisement

I could see it as a carry along for extended vehicle travel

Advertisement