Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Accommodation September 2013

Options
  • 03-08-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello everyone,

I'm Tara, I'll be 20 in September and I'll be in first year animation.
    I'm a quite, tidy student who is looking to share a place with other students.

My max budget is €400/450 a month if I push it.

I'll be looking for somewhere that'll take students 7 days a week since I'll be moving up the country and there's no way I can go home every weekend.

Just looking for others who are in need of a house mate or want to team up and find a place.

Hope to hear from you soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭megan2013

What college are you going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 taraforest

IADT

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ailishismeee

Hiya Tara howrya? :) i'm coming up on 20 too and looking for accomodation on the same budget as you! Any luck in finding someone to team up with? :) I'm new to this thing so not too good at working it ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 taraforest

Heya, I'm still looking for a place, if you find anywhere suitable, pm me and I'll do the same for you.
    This has been a lot more stressful than I had anticipated....

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tara1992

Hi, I had a post here a few weeks ago, I thought I had a place but that fell through , anyways Im 21 and starting Psychology September, my budget is 400euro and ideally Id love to be within walking distance from IADT, I dont know anyone attending IADT so Im finding this extremely difficult.

But I would really like to team up and find a place :) Would be soo grateful if ye could let me know :) Getting anxious now as Im starting the 9th :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Ailishismeee

Hey guys! :) i'm going looking at shared accommodation tommorrow, but if theres no luck there I'll start searching for a house on daft.ie or rent.ie-they seem to be the best! I've already done some research and the majority of them seem to work out about 400 a month, I'll keep ye posted! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement