Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persisting variables across multiple posts to PHP_SELF

Options
  • 02-08-2013 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭

I am just looking at PHP I want a series of option lists where subsequent lists are filled using the value(s) from the previous lists.

I am using 'PHP_SELF' in the form action and onChange=this.form.submit in the option lists.

I don't have a problem filling the second list as $_POST gives me the output from the first option list. However I can't fill the third as $_POST only gives me the output from the second and I've lost the first.

Is there anyway of achieving this without using separate pages as session variables don't seem to persist across a single page?

Sorted, I didn't have cookies allowed so the session variables weren't being stored.

Advertisement