Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Test Question

Options
  • 02-08-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone know if I apply for a driver test today (for the Dublin Finglas Centre) when I'll be able to schedule a test for.

Basically, I have to apply for a learner permit. on the website it says I'll have to complete the 12 EDT lessons which will take about 5 - 6 months to complete. However I can't apply for my permit unless I have a date scheduled for my test. This is because it will be my third permit. I got one initially, then another intending to learn but never got around to it.

So now why do I have to pay €85 for the test, which they won't allow me to take without doing the 12 lessons so that I can apply for my permit.

It's a ridiculous roundabout situation. Can anyone give me advice on this?

Comments

Advertisement