Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Elder Scrolls Anthology

Options
  • 02-08-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Anyone feel like Bethesda may be taking the p*ss? :P
    Only a few weeks after Skyrim: Legendary Edition is released, they've re-released the whole collection...

That being said, despite owning all of these already (including two retail versions and the steam version of both Morrowind and Oblivion), I'll probably end up buying this. If only for the pretty box and maps. :pac:

Linky on IGN

TES_Anthology_group_ESRB-610x784.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I said that about not buying Skyrim legendary edition, I ended up buying it on the release day from Xtra vision. I will end up with this also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

allibastor wrote: »
    I said that about not buying Skyrim legendary edition, I ended up buying it on the release day from Xtra vision. I will end up with this also.

I was *very* close to buying the legendary edition also, during the steam sales, but my wallet was a little on the skinny side. :pac:

Considering it now, I'll definitely buy the Anthology.

Roll on Elder Scrolls VI - so I can buy another boxset/anthology and multiple GOTY/deluxe/legendary editions. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 hurleyman15

I'd get it, because I have been wanting to play both Morrowind and Oblivion, and though I have played Skyrim, it was on the 360. Alas, I'll have to wait until I have a computer not made in the dark ages so I could actually run the damn thing.

It's still a lot cheaper than getting them all separately on steam, and you can't even get the first two there. Throw in some nice maps and shiny box, And I'll definitely get it in time. Something to do at least until Elder scrolls online comes along.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,462 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Nice little gem for any collector out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Picked up the anthology yesterday. Packaging is gorgeous, the maps are nice (would have preferred textured ones though) and it smells great! ;)
    A steal for 50 quid in Gamestop.

BUE8tQWCYAEe4j1.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement