Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes: Lucozade 6 pack €2

Options
  • 02-08-2013 12:57pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

Friday only
    I do not know what pack size the lucozade is, maybe someone can update

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

its usually the 330ml pack

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

330ml would be cans, they are €3 for 6 in tesco on offer, the 380mlx6 bottles are €3.50. 10x380ml €6

€2 is the cheapest I have ever seen it, lucozade have had lots of offers recently, must be trying to muscle in and be seen alongside coke & 7up and regular soft drinks, they used to be relatively much more expensive.

the carribean crush one is on offer in tesco too. Too many to cut & paste
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=lucozade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭paconnors

I got this in dunnes tis monin it's the 380ml version

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Jebus... I paid €4 for a 1ltr bottle of lucozade in the garage yesterday... I was appalled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

this offer was on yesterday again. great deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Just back from dunnes in arklow. They had a 6 pack of lucozade sport 500ml for €2.50

Advertisement