Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition

Options
  • 02-08-2013 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭

As part of an initiative to temporarily replace the Jubilee Teams for 2013, the GAA will choose 15 players, from both hurling and football from the 1980s, who made unique contributions without winning an All-Ireland medal.
    The closest or matching teams will win two All-Ireland final tickets for the code in question. The closing date for entries is Friday week. The players will be introduced to the crowd on All-Ireland final day.

Ok folks, let's start to get some names down here, and 1 of us boardies could win the tickets. Hurling and football.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,019 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

There was a thread a few weeks ago about great players of the 80s that did not win All Irelands

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Bah i''m too young for this. :pac:

1990s on the other hand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Bah i''m too young for this. :pac:

1990s on the other hand...

A lot of people will be similar. I must have a look at the other thread and try and get a team together!

Advertisement