Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your favourite neighbourhood/world?

Options
  • 02-08-2013 6:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭

Out of all the worlds that we have, which is your favourite?
    • Sunset Valley
    • Riverview
    • Twinbrook
    • Bridgeport
    • Barnacle Bay
    • Starlight Shores
    • Appaloosa Plains
    • Hidden Springs
    • Lunar Lakes
    • Lucky Palms
    • Sunlit Tides
    • Moonlight Falls
    • Monte Vista
    • Union Cove
    • Aurora Skies
    • Dragon Valley
    • China
    • France
    • Egypt
    • University
    • Isla Paradiso

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Maybe a multi-choice poll? :P

I'm actauuly not a fan of EA worlds, I find them too "full"/too much going on.

I also haven't tried half of these XD..
    But if I were to pick, it would be Lunar Lakes(though I exected sooo much from a paid world) and Moonlight Falls.

Maybe we should add favourite usermade worlds? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Personally I really adore Lucky Palms. Its got so much space for building new lots and resorts. Second favorite is Isla Paradiso

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭if832uspx4eogt

I love Isla Paradiso and Sunlit Tides, I love the tropical worlds.

But I also have a soft spot for Bridgeport. Even though it lags a lot, I love the skyscrapers and the hilly area.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭xgwishyx

I like Bridgeport but I'd love to see more options for apartments and general 'city-living'. Also Moonlight Falls and Dragon Valley are pretty cool.

xgwishyx wrote: »
    I like Bridgeport but I'd love to see more options for apartments and general 'city-living'. Also Moonlight Falls and Dragon Valley are pretty cool.

Is dragon Valley worth buying?

• Advertisement

Is dragon Valley worth buying?
    I like it because it's different, very celtic looking. The dragons are a fun novelty but they could do a lot more with them I reckon. The outfits, skin colour (pastel pinky, bluey, greeny colours) and the extra furniture are fun to experiment with. Overall the actual gameplay isn't huge, but playing around with those extra bits is fun. Especially if, like me, you love to create random out-there off-the-wall characters with complicated back stories who only get played with for one session.

I like it because it's different, very celtic looking. The dragons are a fun novelty but they could do a lot more with them I reckon. The outfits, skin colour (pastel pinky, bluey, greeny colours) and the extra furniture are fun to experiment with. Overall the actual gameplay isn't huge, but playing around with those extra bits is fun. Especially if, like me, you love to create random out-there off-the-wall characters with complicated back stories who only get played with for one session.

I do create off the wall character but I never bother with backstory, that requires more creativity than I have. :P

celtic looking ey.. cool

about the skin colours, isn't that standard CAS colour choices? or is that the pre-created characters are in those colours?

Sounds like the dragons a re bit lacking then? Shame, as I'm most tempted for the dragons XD

I do create off the wall character but I never bother with backstory, that requires more creativity than I have. :P

celtic looking ey.. cool

about the skin colours, isn't that standard CAS colour choices? or is that the pre-created characters are in those colours?

Sounds like the dragons a re bit lacking then? Shame, as I'm most tempted for the dragons XD
    The skin colours are the standard CAS colours, the premade characters in that world are all pastel coloured. It's just kind of cool to see everyone in one world with an unusual skin tone!

Yea the dragons are lacking I'm afraid, they do light people on fire, improve skills and friendships and such but it's a novelty that wore off for me fairly quickly. Plus they never get bigger, and you don't control them yourself.

The skin colours are the standard CAS colours, the premade characters in that world are all pastel coloured. It's just kind of cool to see everyone in one world with an unusual skin tone!

Yea the dragons are lacking I'm afraid, they do light people on fire, improve skills and friendships and such but it's a novelty that wore off for me fairly quickly. Plus they never get bigger, and you don't control them yourself.

Well, I generally don't bother controlling Pets, so I won't mind that ....Think I'll be asking for simpoints for my birthday lol ..

Advertisement