Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davin Stand tickets lower, worth taking?

Options
  • 02-08-2013 6:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi all

Ive been offered Davin Stand tickets for Sundays match, section 320 rowFF seat 5 & 6, as its been years since I was in Croke Park Im wondering if these would be ok to watch the match (Im bringing a first timer with me and want to make sure he gets the most from the game), I looked on the GAA website seating plan and they're kinda behind the goals but Im wondering would they be too low to get to see the match properly, I might have the chance of getting Hogan stand ones (not sure where yet). So should I hang on for the Hogan ones or are the Davin ones good enough. Thanks for any replies

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scatman carruthers

Good enough there's nothing wrong with any seats in croke park if u ask me. Along as ur not too high up in the skies I don't see any reason not to take them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

The big advantage of the Davin Stand is... it is in Croke Park. The most important part of your post was: Ive been offered Davin Stand tickets for Sundays match

That's enough to be going on with. So take the Davin Stand ones, If you can upgrade to Hogan Stand ones, by all means do, but a bird in a hand (or a couple of Davin Stand tickets) are worth more than a bird in the bush. Check where the Hogan ones are too, as they could be low down. There are very few bad seats in Croke Park though. The only problem you might have is finding someone for the Davin tickets. If you know a few GAA people, then you should not have a problem in getting rid of them. Put a few feelers out, with the old "I may have a couple of spare tickets..." If you don't get the Hogan Stand ones, you're sorted anyway. Enjoy the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

The Davin tickets are in a reasonably good location, back up the rows and near enough behind the goals. It's a personal preference whether you like watching a match up the field or side on in the Cusack/Hogan...

Advertisement