Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Discussion Threads

Options
  • 01-08-2013 10:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭

All,

As we get to the business end of the championship, 7 football matches left and 3 hurling (baring draws of course) I think it would be a good idea to start a match thread for each game. In the rugby forum we like to share around the starting of the threads so I thought I'd allow posters volunteer to start a thread on a match of their choice, feel free to put your hand up here or to PM me.

Please note that due to the increased number of trolls around at the moment, if you aren't approved to start a match thread and you start 1 you may receive a ban until after the match.

First matches up this weekend are:

Saturday August 3rd, 2013
    GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2013 Quarter FinalRTE
    5 00 PM
    Monaghanvs.Tyrone

GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2013 Quarter FinalRTE
    7 00 PM
    Dublinvs.Cork

Sunday August 4th, 2013
    GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2013 Quarter FinalTV3
    2 00 PM
    Kerryvs.Cavan - Tom Joad

GAA Football All Ireland Senior Championship 2013 Quarter FinalTV3
    4 00 PM
    Mayovs.Donegal Yop

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Has anyone started a Mayo V Donegal one that I have missed? If not I might fire one up, can't see it been too busy a thread so you can take the weekend off... ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

All your Yop

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Clareman wrote: »
    All your Yop

It always is, I never share! :D

Cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Another user did ask for it but they are busy with work, so you have until the end of the working today to get it up :)

Clareman wrote: »
    Another user did ask for it but they are busy with work, so you have until the end of the working today to get it up :)

Your as bad as my wife!!!

Done.

• Advertisement

yop wrote: »
    Your as bad as my wife!!!

Done.

*You're :P:D

Looks like we have 4 threads started now, next up will be the hurling I suppose

Advertisement