Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Configure Coin Insert for Euro

Options
  • 01-08-2013 9:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, ive never actually configured coin controls on a cab before, does anyone have any experience doing it? I have this one below wired up, but i dunno if it will take euro coin? it has 10p, 20p etc on it, id like to configure it for 20cent if possible?? is it possible? anyone done it?

20130801_213820.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Looks similar to the one if I have on my KI2 cab.
    Mitch configured it for 10,20,50 cent and one euro coins when he gave it to me.
    Give him a shout...I messed around with all the dipswitches after and it didn't make a blind difference,so god knows what has to be done

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

thanks, i haven't fiddle with it myself yet, thought id post here first incase someone else has done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭sundodger5

I know that you "teach" some of them what coin to accept. Tried it once but failed.
    Might have some PDF that may point you in the right direction.
    PM me your email and if i find something i will send it on

Hmm i think you need to be a sorcerer to get these going, i changed every dip possible on it and nothing and i even have old 10p 20p 1 pounds etc and they didnt even work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

• Advertisement

Thanks that explains the dipswitches anyways, ill mess around with it again, ive given up for tonight!

Advertisement