Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA Payment

Options
  • 01-08-2013 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone knows about the BTEA. I have been accepted onto a FETAC level 5 course and I am using this as a backup plan for if I dont get my CAO offer...

My question is can I apply for BTEA now for the FETAC level 5 and then swap it over if my CAO choice comes through? Or will I have to apply again separately?

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Happyliving

yes you can do that!

you will need to contact them whenever you get offered a place by the CAO and let them know! Then when your in college you need to get a letter to confirm that you are a student, after that you give them the letter uou will get paid into your bank a/c.

im in the same boat,but at the back of the application form there is an area for extra notes, just write a small note saying that you applied to CAO and your course choice might change.

Advertisement