Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batteries for crane stock

Options
  • 01-08-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

As said looking for at least battery that will fit into a crane style stock. Needs to have mini tamiya connectors.8.4 or 9.6v nimh or 7.4 lipos are welcome
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a Intellect 9.6v x 1600mah that I got from MWA a few months back that I never used yours for €22

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

DeBurca wrote: »
    I have a Intellect 9.6v x 1600mah that I got from MWA a few months back that I never used yours for €22
    Sounds good only thing is I won't be able to pick it up till probably next next week sometime

Sounds good only thing is I won't be able to pick it up till probably next week sometime

nastros wrote: »
    Sounds good only thing is I won't be able to pick it up till probably next week sometime

Next week is grand I am in no hurry

Next week is grand I am in no hurry

Great to pms

• Advertisement

nastros wrote: »
    Great to pms

Sending one now

Advertisement