Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Dublin from Kilbride village (Meath)

Options
  • 01-08-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there is any bus that goes from Kilbride into Dublin?
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Geog1234

Unfortunately not. A few years ago a company named Hollybus ran a service from Kilbride to Dublin but it was subsequently withdrawn. CIÉ served it many years ago too.

Nearest stop would be the Coolquoy Lodge (route 103).
    A bit further away would be Bracetown/Sheaf of Wheat stop (Navan Road)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

Thanks Geog1234. I used to get the Hollybus years ago alright and it was great. Think it will be a lift or cyling over for the 103 alright.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,325 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Is Kilbride between Athboy and Trim? You might be able to use the 111.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lisa78

It would be a bit away Victor, it's more between Ratoath and Hollystown/ Tyrellstown. I had a look at the 111 timetable just in case, but don't think it would work for me. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Geog1234

An occasional route 103 leaves the Ashbourne road to serve Curragha and Tayto Park. It shouldn't be out of the question for a level of service to also be provided to Kilbride.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,325 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lisa78 wrote: »
    It would be a bit away Victor, it's more between Ratoath and Hollystown/ Tyrellstown.
    Different Kilbride

There appears to be a 103 stop at Newtown Cross. On yer bike. :)

Advertisement