Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra Radiator

Options
  • 01-08-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi i have a wooden cabin in my back garden not far from the house i was thinking of geting a radiator put out there pending on the cost just think it might work out cheaper then having an electric heater out there.

Any idea on cost of getting one plumed up or would i be better of with some other type of heating out there its fully insulated and holds the heat well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

You would be much better off with an electric thermostatically controlled Farho heater. No losses in heating from pipe work & very economical to run. Also very rapid heat up time.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭kscobie

shane0007 wrote: »
    You would be much better off with an electric thermostatically controlled Farho heater. No losses in heating from pipe work & very economical to run. Also very rapid heat up time.

+1

Advertisement