Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question Regarding Pubs in Kilkenny

Options
  • 01-08-2013 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

The new Premier League season is coming up and I want to be able to pop down to a pub and watch some matches on BT Sport so I was just wondering if anybody knows which pubs will be showing BT Sports next season?
    I contacted the Left Bank and they said that currently, they only have Sky.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭spuddy90

cathalio11 wrote: »
    The new Premier League season is coming up and I want to be able to pop down to a pub and watch some matches on BT Sport so I was just wondering if anybody knows which pubs will be showing BT Sports next season?
    I contacted the Left Bank and they said that currently, they only have Sky.

Thank you.

I'd say your best bet would be phoc phada, playwright for premier league games!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Pudders

Rafter Dempseys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭cathalio11

Just seeing as a few weeks have gone since BT Sports was implemented, I was wondering if anyone knows any pubs for sure now?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

BT Sports is part of Setanta Sports in Ireland, almost every pub in the city has Setanta as far as i'm aware so it shouldn't affect your ability to watch the matches in any pub.

Advertisement