Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Book starter

Options
  • 01-08-2013 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I recently watched all the batman films and really for interested in the series but I want to see where it all began .. I want to read the comic books but after googling them there are quite a number of series. I was just wondering would anyone have a suggestion as to where to start?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

For Batman I'd recommend the New 52 as you're starting out. The first few trades are readily available and it's only like on #23/#24 right now (the current arc of which is a reimagining of Batman's origin)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Killian_R

Thwip! wrote: »
    For Batman I'd recommend the New 52 as you're starting out. The first few trades are readily available and it's only like on #23/#24 right now (the current arc of which is a reimagining of Batman's origin)

And if I wanted to focus solely on batman what series could I look at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Main Batman title is "Batman" currently by Scott Snyder

Advertisement