Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do I have a dental Claim?

Options
  • 31-07-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I attended an orthodontist and was told I would have a perfect smile after my braces came off. After two years they were taken off and my teeth were dreadful, one was black and most were damaged. I went straight to my dentist where I was told Id need crowns and after the first bit of work was done I went home and within a week two of my front teeth had broke and had to be removed which ended up with me needing 6 bridged crowns and handing out a huge some of money. Can anyone help me to find out if I would have a dental claim or can it be pinned on my teeth not being good to start with. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

I like it. There's drama and conflict, though the structure could use a little work. In particular keep an eye on those run on sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carlow131

What do you mean you like it? I just want to know if people think I have a chance of a claim.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

You posted in Creative Writing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Carlow131

Oh sorry I'm new on this thought I just put up a post, I didn't know there were categories.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

If you look along the top of the page you will see in blue boxes various items (Arts, Biz, Edu and so on) Under Rec you will find Health & Fitness, click on that.

Or you could click on this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=252

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭moonandstars

Das Kitty wrote: »
    You posted in Creative Writing.
    so funny :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Is this one of those team-written 'add the next bit' surrealist short stories?

If so, this one is promising thus far!

Advertisement