Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Nations 2014.........Help!!!!

Options
  • 31-07-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    I want to book a trip for my boyfriend and I to Paris for Ireland V France on March 15th next but have no idea about where to get tickets or what?! Can someone please help!! If I have the tickets I can do the flights/hotel part myself!!:confused:
    Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭colman1212

The usual options are that you either know someone involved in a rugby club and get them through there or join the irish rugby supporters club and they usually have a date when you can get them through there as far as i Know.
    http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/29216.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

The FFR put tickets on general sale through their equivalent of Ticketmaster. Have never had any problems getting tickets on there in early January www.francebillet.com

Have just noticed that it's the first time that I can remember that fixture not being at Valentines weekend. Wonder if it was the snow in 2012 that did it but either way it's very positive. Flights and accommodation used to be at an absolute premium between the rugby and Valentines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭Swiwi.

athtrasna wrote: »
    The FFR put tickets on general sale through their equivalent of Ticketmaster. Have never had any problems getting tickets on there in early January www.francebillet.com

Have just noticed that it's the first time that I can remember that fixture not being at Valentines weekend. Wonder if it was the snow in 2012 that did it but either way it's very positive. Flights and accommodation used to be at an absolute premium between the rugby and Valentines.

(From the thomond2006 school of jokes) it takes away a bit of the romance from the encounter, though...

Advertisement