Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hahnel customer service.

Options
  • 31-07-2013 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭

Wow. Thank you very much. I was stuck, they sorted me out free of charge with no mess or fuss. It's wonderful to have my faith in the kindness of people restored.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

is this the hahnel in cork?
    if so, my experience was *very* different.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Yep, Cork. Perhaps they learnt a lesson after your encounter? :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i had wanted to buy a sigma lens not usually stocked by camera shops in ireland, but in one shop, they warned me that hahnel would be disinterested in handing the order; but i asked them to place it on order anyway. after a month or two of hahnel ignoring the order, i mailed them myself about it, and was fobbed off.
    when i emailed sigma in japan (and CCed hahnel), asking if it was sigma policy to allow distributors to ignore orders for lesser-volume lenses, i got a very passive aggressive response from hahnel, but i do have the lens now.

which i want to sell, but it's not an easy one to sell in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Hi

talk about serendipity - I had emailed them a few days ago about getting some cables/connectors for remote releases (wired and wireless) that I had bought for my D80 but couldn't use with D7000.

I received an email response yesterday looking for more information which I provided.

Today, out walking the dogs, I got a call on my mobile from them to confirm my requirements.

They then said they would post them on to me. FOC.

Now that's service!

i must smell bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,697 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Cables arrived in post today:D

Advertisement