Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truth in Journalism - Eddie Brock aka Venom Short Film

Options
  • 31-07-2013 5:38pm

Following up last years Punisher short, Truth in Journalism was this years Adi Shankar produced short film in which a documentary crew follows around Eddie B more commonly known as Venom.

"The great part of my job is that I get to be an 'administrator of truth.' Crime occurs every 13 seconds in this city. You know we have these statistics? Because guys like me are out on the streets, collecting these stories. We put the caution in cautionary tale, y'know? And being aware the crime out there, the people of this city can live their lives accordingly. In fact, I'm the one doing this city a public service. We're the heroes out there...."
    -Eddie B.

Comments

Advertisement