Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FCA 1970/80 Cathal Brugha Barracks Dublin

Options
  • 31-07-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all, there is a large photographic gap in my life during the 70@s into the 80s.
    I was in the FCA based out of Cathal Brugha Barracks Dublin, I was in the 11th Field Medical company, our CS was Paddy Fleming.

I would love any photos, links to photos or official archives,
    what I would have given for a smart phone back then, if anyone here was every in the FCA from this period and based out of Cathal Brugha Barracks Dublin, I would be very great-full for any information, links, or sites with possible photos,

Thanks for your time

Regards Private Tom Dixon,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

You might have better luck in The Military Forum (CLICK HERE) OP.

Have you had a look to see if your old unit has a facebook page for ex-members? (many FCA/RDF & PDF units have).

Best of luck with your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Morlock

thanks I will check the link , and also facebook, never taught about that , thanks

Advertisement