Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come on Donegal - The pride of all

Options
  • 31-07-2013 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

I see our leader Jim McGuiness is keeping very hush hush about sundays match! Not the case with the Mayo manager or fans, their brooding like hens :D. Let's hope we can get over the line on Sunday.

All fellow natives, leave a comment.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Dafuq?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Something about the word '' natives '' gives me visions of fire sticks, grass skirts and monkey eyes for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bombadil

You'd be lucky to get monkey eyes... thems for special occasions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Never have I heard more Galwegians hoping for a Mayo win in my lifetime.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Donegal management is keeping quiet? Really? Ha ha ha. Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭scatman carruthers

Donegal are the best team in the land I'm a Donegal man I'm a Donegal football fan c'mon Jimmy and Rory boys lets talk more ****e tomorrow woo

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

I'm really starting to wonder this week what's in the water up in The Hills. Féckin losing the plot lads!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a Donegal GAA thread, use that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm really starting to wonder this week what's in the water up in The Hills. Féckin losing the plot lads!

Ah now, I'm from Donegal and I haven't lost the plot.

Yet.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

smashey wrote: »
    Ah now, I'm from Donegal and I haven't lost the plot.

Yet.

That's open for debate, but this thread isn't :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Clareman wrote: »
    That's open for debate, but this thread isn't :D
    /Admin super powah

Really?

:p:p:p

:cool:

I'd ban you for ignoring mod instructions, but then I'd just get site banned, sooooooooooo

funny-captions-by-all-means-continue.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement