Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Sniper Rifle. 1 Assault Riles. 2 Sidearms.

Options
  • 31-07-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

No idea about any of these guns. Brother gone to America, he wanted to sell these and never got around to it and told me that I could sell them.

From what I've gathered the guns have been used a good bit. The G36C has no charger but I guess it wouldn't be too hard to find one online.

I've tried to gather the names online but I can't ensure their accuracy.

- G36C Commando Electric. (Electric) <.5 joules
    <Mod Snip>
    - WA SIGMA SW40F ABS-Black. (Spring) 310 fps
    - WE Hicapa 5.1 Dragon Silver. (CO2 gun) 280-300 FPS

Also included:

- Full bag of .20g BBs.
    - Sidearm holder.
    - 2 speed loaders.

I have used the UTG rifle and it works perfectly to my knowledge. The G36C isn't charged so I can't shoot it. I have no CO2 for the Dragon Pistol so it doesn't shoot at the moment. The SW40 seems to shoot fine too.

Both the pistols seem to be missing a little piece from the bottom of the magazine. I don't know if this makes any difference to the gun but I just thought I should let you know.

I'm located in Mayo.

Since I don't know how much these are worth. <Mod Snip>
    Also I'd like to sell the lot as a whole.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭EoinT89

r1yf.jpgjrxu.jpg
    gch.JPG
    1hb6.jpg

Ignore the metal BBs. I'll throw them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Please read our rules........you must list the actual muzzle velocity/power of each gun for sale.
    You also need to post asking prices for each item as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Interested in the dragon if you'd post a price. Are you willing to post?

Hi, Is it possible to post these via regular An Post Registered mail?. If it's possible then yes I will but only registered mail. €46 including the postage?.

EoinT89 wrote: »
    Hi, Is it possible to post these via regular An Post Registered mail?. If it's possible then yes I will but only registered mail. €46 including the postage?.

What exactly is broken on the gun man?
    When was the last time you saw it fire?

And yes man you can send guns no problem once they're wrapped up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

Ill give you 50 for them posted via paypal today if your interested?

Send me PM if you want to go ahead - Cheers

YbFocus wrote: »
    What exactly is broken on the gun man?
    When was the last time you saw it fire?

And yes man you can send guns no problem once they're wrapped up :)

I haven't seen it fired since my brother showed it to me first about 3 years ago. Brother says it should work fine. I don't think anything is actually broken but there is a plastic bit missing from the bottom of the magazine. I'm not sure if it's just there aesthetically or if it is there for a reason. I mentioned it because It's near where the CO2 is applied.

And thats fine I'm willing to post so. It's 1.1kg due to it being full metal and this costs 10 euro via registered post. so that's why I'm asking for 46.

jinkybhoy wrote: »
    Ill give you 50 for them posted via paypal today if your interested?

If you are saying €50 for the lot then no, I'd rather give them to little Jimmy down the road for that.. hopefully that's not actually what they are worth..

I haven't seen it fired since my brother showed it to me first about 3 years ago. Brother says it should work fine. I don't think anything is actually broken but there is a plastic bit missing from the bottom of the magazine. I'm not sure if it's just there aesthetically or if it is there for a reason. I mentioned it because It's near where the CO2 is applied.

And thats fine I'm willing to post so. It's 1.1kg due to it being full metal and this costs 10 euro via registered post. so that's why I'm asking for 46.

Right man I'll offer 35 Ok, can send it with PayPal. It's just that the seals have probably perished and a new mag could be in order.

Ok that suits me fine. You have more of idea than me about these anyways. I'll post it in the morning. I'll PM you my email for paypal. Cheers.

• Advertisement

YbFocus wrote: »
    Right man I'll offer 35 Ok, can send it with PayPal. It's just that the seals have probably perished and a new mag could be in order.

Sorry I got confused there mate - !!!

How much for the UTG posted? I'll be down in mayo at the weekend as well so price without postage as well.

Ok that suits me fine. You have more of idea than me about these anyways. I'll post it in the morning. I'll PM you my email for paypal. Cheers.

Thanks man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

Dude i dont think you can sell the utg here until you clarify the fps as you state its 460fps or am i reading that wrong?

I'll sell the rifle for €55. I guess I'd just send this in a box right?. Once again only registered mail I want to be able to track it.

Is there anything I should do to insure that the guns don't get stopped by customs. I can imagine they look very sketchy.

grosser wrote: »
    Dude i dont think you can sell the utg here until you clarify the fps as you state its 460fps or am i reading that wrong?

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/UTG_Airsoft_Master_Sniper_Black/869

I believe that is the rifle that I'm selling. Looks identical but theres no identification apart from "UTG" on the strap. Is the FPS over the limit?.

I'll sell the rifle for €55. I guess I'd just send this in a box right?. Once again only registered mail I want to be able to track it.

Is there anything I should do to insure that the guns don't get stopped by customs. I can imagine they look very sketchy.

your within the republic so wouldn't imagine customs get involved - i can be corrected on this.

55 posted - is that the price? If so Ill agree to that - paypal ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭grosser

at 460, way over the limit thus making it a firearm,technically.

grosser wrote: »
    at 460, way over the limit thus making it a firearm,technically.

Really?. That explains why it hurt so bad when my brother used to shoot me with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

UTG removed and cannot be sold on this forum due to being over the legal limit for an Airsoft device

Any form of contact prior to a deal being agreed on thread is against the rules
    Please read the Rules of this forum before posting here again

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭_mvp1_

would you post g36c for 70euro?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 dartballs

I would be interested in the lot. I am in Mayo and I am very capable of dismantling the rifle to make it legal. Let me know if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Vanpartsie

How much for 2 handling posted?

2 handguns posted.

Autocorrect!!!!

Vanpartsie wrote: »
    2 handguns posted.

Autocorrect!!!!

I only have the SW40 left..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 dartballs

Is that handgun Co2 or greengas?

Ok no problem . Glws

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

Are you ever in galway

Bought off this Guy and delivered as promised.

Thanks.

I'll add to the above and say that eoin packages stud real well. Really happy with the gun he sent me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 XxEvilLizardxX

That G36C wouldn't happen to still be for sale, would it?

Advertisement