Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Repair?

Options
  • 30-07-2013 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering is there anywhere local that replaces headphone sockets on ipods? Warrantys out & the apple store won't touch it

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Any of them phone/pc repairs shops around town theres loads of them.3 up around the station and one beside the all you can eat place

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

bigpink wrote: »
    Any of them phone/pc repairs shops around town theres loads of them.3 up around the station and one beside the all you can eat place

have tried the one you mentioned in town, good idea on the ones near the station , thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Shazamm wrote: »
    have tried the one you mentioned in town, good idea on the ones near the station , thanks

I walked from the station a few weeks ago straight towards henry street and there was about 6 different shops offering phone repair all along that street.

garv123 wrote: »
    I walked from the station a few weeks ago straight towards henry street and there was about 6 different shops offering phone repair all along that street.

The places i've been won't touch ipods, but i'll definitely try these ones , cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Shazamm wrote: »
    The places i've been won't touch ipods, but i'll definitely try these ones , cheers

There is a computer repair shop at 72 William Street that has pictures of Apple products in the window display, but I haven't had anything repaired there, so I can't say anything about the quality.

• Advertisement

Buckeye wrote: »
    There is a computer repair shop at 72 William Street that has pictures of Apple products in the window display, but I haven't had anything repaired there, so I can't say anything about the quality.
    Thanks buckeye, already tried them though, they wont touch ipods, only phones , pcs etc

Advertisement