Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel kilkenny

Options
  • 30-07-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,666 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Just wondering could you recommend a good hotel in the centre of Kilkenny for myself and the other half, i know of the River court and other nice ones, we are both in our mid 20's

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Ormonde and the Pembroke are as central as you'll get if you're looking at that end of the market.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Yeh I'd recommend the Pembroke. Really nice hotel in a great spot. Usually some good deals to be had there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

+1 on the Pembroke. My Dad has stayed in them all and it's his favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Pembroke doesn't have a leisure centre though. River court and Ormonde do, as does Hotel Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Have stayed in both hotels and enjoyed both. If you're not interested in the spa and the leisure facilities at the Ormonde, I would choose the Pembroke.

• Advertisement
Advertisement