Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone here use Prediction websites to zero in on a winner?

Options
  • 30-07-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Just wondered who here uses any of these sites such as wsn.com or winDrawWin?
    The latter would leave me a broken man should I go with their predictions for Away Wins in Div 2 in Croatia, they got 4 out of 28 :(( My 1 yr old daughter could do better. Even in the Premiership they are only getting less than 1 in 2 home win predictions correct.
    However, they hit the jackpot in Moldova, for home wins they got 36 out of 42. ( avg winning odds of 6/10 ) Maybe the site owner is a Moldovian LOL
    Does any one have any stats on other sites or any site that has done the business for you?
    I was hoping to pull data off a few more and see how they do on different leagues.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Just wondered who here uses any of these sites such as wsn.com or winDrawWin?
    The latter would leave me a broken man should I go with their predictions for Away Wins in Div 2 in Croatia, they got 4 out of 28 :(( My 1 yr old daughter could do better. Even in the Premiership they are only getting less than 1 in 2 home win predictions correct.
    However, they hit the jackpot in Moldova, for home wins they got 36 out of 42. ( avg winning odds of 6/10 ) Maybe the site owner is a Moldovian LOL
    Does any one have any stats on other sites or any site that has done the business for you?
    I was hoping to pull data off a few more and see how they do on different leagues.

I really doubt they put in the effort to research every game in detail everyday. The Moldovan league stat looks very interesting though. When i am lazy and doing a bet for interest i browse around a few prediction sites.

If i am doing a decent bet or have the free time than the below link is the best i have seen. Very good for doing your own research instead of trusting a prediction site who probably done little research.

http://www.soccerstatstracker.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭PunterAssist

what criteria do they use?

Advertisement