Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood clot in lung - need advice

Options
  • 29-07-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have just recently suffered a pulmonary embolism in my lung caused by yasmin pill so the doctors reckon.
    I am trying to get some information about what steps to take next ie. Rehabilitation, blood tests to prove that it’s not hereditary, how much if any damage done to lungs, lung capacity test etc.
    I’m not looking for medical advice but if anyone who has suffered with this can help me with recommendations for a good pulmonologist or haematologist in Kildare/Dublin. As my next hospital appt is not for another 6 months I’d like to see someone sooner. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

You need to discuss this with your own Doctor.
    Medical advice is not allowed here and be under no illusions that is what you are asking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement