Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclist in need!

Options
  • 29-07-2013 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

So I have a bicycle I bought at an auction 1+ years ago, but I cant identify the model or even what year it might have been produced. One thing I do know is that it's a Raleigh. Can anyone here please help me? Pics in link:http://goo.gl/cdjNm2 (photobucket)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

looks a nice bike.theres a site i came across few years back on vintage bikes mostly raleigh might be worth doing a search.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭mr lee

could u ring raliegh with a serial number maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

looks a nice bike.theres a site i came across few years back on vintage bikes mostly raleigh might be worth doing a search.

It's a great bike to cycle that's one reason why I'm so interested in finding out about it. She needs a little bit of work on her though. I'll have a Google for that site now then. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

It looks like one of the fancy models from the time of the Raleigh Banana race bikes back around 87-88? timeframe

Advertisement