Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening previously read threads

Options
  • 29-07-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,860 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Im pretty confident before the facelift of the landing page that when I selected into a thread that i had previously read posts in board would redirect me to the last read post page. (generally last page of the thread)

After the facelift this doesnt work, When i open a thread i have been recently in, It merely opens the thread on the first page. And i find myself having to use the page buttons to get to 'most recent'

Is this a bug or have you changed the method of this process ??

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi listermint,
    Previously there was a blue arrow next to the thread title which took you to the next unread post in a thread - this has now been replaced with a white, down-facing arrow under the thread title.

Also, the white, right-facing arrow next to the last poster's username will take you directly the the last post in a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement