Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Shoes

Options
  • 29-07-2013 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all,

I'm going to Croatia at the end of the week and need to buy water shoes (due to sea urchins etc.). I thought that scuba diving people might have a good grasp on this item!

Does anyone know of any shops in the Dublin area that sells these?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Theres a scuba shop in Howth that would be able to help you out: feel good scuba.
    Alternatively, in the city centre I'd say the great outdoors would have you covered.
    Buy&Sell, Adverts, and Donedeal would probaly work.
    Alda and lidl sometimes have that kind of mallarky.

Any sailing shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

The neopreen boots we wear for diving are fairly cheap 15 quid in lidl or aldi and are good enough for what you need . Alternativly as suggested go to a dive shop . Feel good scuba in howth , flag ship scuba in grand canal dock , great outdoors up near steven green shopping center ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Thought from the subject it was these you were looking for....

Advertisement