Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Martial Art Shop In Ireland

Options
  • 28-07-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Can anyone tell me is there any good martial arts shops anywhere in Ireland. I know about the one in Dublin on chaple street. But they don't have much of a selection in there, plus it is very small. Surely there must be at least one good shop that only does martial arts gear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

TCG wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me is there any good martial arts shops anywhere in Ireland. I know about the one in Dublin on chaple street. But they don't have much of a selection in there, plus it is very small. Surely there must be at least one good shop that only does martial arts gear

what sort of gear are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TCG

Dave 101 wrote: »
    what sort of gear are you looking for?

Looking for a leg stretcher

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Looking for a leg stretcher

online is prob you best bet for equipment like tat

Dave 101 wrote: »
    online is prob you best bet for equipment like tat

I have seen them online but was still wondering if there was any shop in Ireland that sells gear like this for martial arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭maguffin

These guys are located in Cork:

Look under 'Exercise Gear' on their website.

This is their ad on GumTree:

• Advertisement

maguffin wrote: »
    These guys are located in Cork:

Look under 'Exercise Gear' on their website.

This is their ad on GumTree:

Thanks - Had a lookthey seem to have what I am looking for. Plus I sent them a email to find outmore about there martial art shop in Corkto find if they stock much gear

Thanks - Had a look they seem to have what I am looking for. Plus I sent them a email to find outmore about there martial art shop in Cork to find if they stock much gear

Has anyone here got anything from TotalCombat.net or know what they are like

Got that leg stretcher from Must say they have a good service I had the thing 3 days after ordering and the price they had was the cheapest around.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Matt KSW

they are expensive €44 for a karate suit! i sell them for €20 to my students, and thats after taking into account the trade price, shipping and a mark up.

20euro for a suit that sound greats. What make is that suit.
    I know some people that have paid over a hundred euro for suits. So I am guessing that there must be all different types of quality of suits. The 44euro suit is an Adults Polycotton Suit Guaranteed not to shrink. Are your suits the same as this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Matt KSW

This is where i get my suits from
    https://www.bytomic.com/Bytomic-Lightweight-7oz-Student-Karate-Uniform-W-p/spk15.htm
    the link is to the full retail price in euro's, i think it's about €10 for delivery.
    if you won't to order anything off there site, i can get it for you at less than there retail price.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Funny, I've worn suits from heavyweight karate GI down to about 4oz sparring doboks and tbh the weight of the material had very little to do with the quality.

Unfortunately for the OP I suspect that most of the posters on this forum are aware of that too....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement