Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium wanted for paranormal investigation team

Options
  • 28-07-2013 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Newly formed Wicklow based paranormal investigation team are looking for a medium to join the team to assist in investigations. Applicants will be brought to a location familiar to the team for a trial investigation before the team make a decision on whether the applicant is successful or not. If interested, or you have any queries, please send me a message. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im just interested, what are the criteria for a successful applicant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

persumably good evidence!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 weeda

Not able to send you a message. I'll follow hread and keep up to date, maybe you could send me a message with further info.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

leddpipe wrote: »
    I felt you'd say that

leddpipe - Unless you feel you have something useful to contribute here for the OP's benefit, I would suggest you remain silent. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

MissyFit wrote: »
    A few years ago i used to be a medium , but now I'm more of a large

Any other person who chooses to ignore the forum Charter and leave smart-arse comments will also be given an infraction.

Now, thread back OT again please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement