Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Options
  • 27-07-2013 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

Hi

When i boot up my laptop after awhile i get the following error on a blue screen

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area 0X00000050 win32.sys

Anyone know hot to fix this problem?

Thanks

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Does it ever boot to Windows or does it blue screen before the login screen/desktop? It's often a sign of a faulty driver.

Try booting in safe mode (press F8 before the Windows booting logo shows up and select safe mode). If you're in safe mode, try a program called BlueScreenView which may be able to tell you the problem driver.

I had this problem recently and it turned out somehow Avast antivirus was stopping my computer from booting.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭finno

its boots into windows then after a couple of mins the blue screen appears.

I will try what you said and let you know

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

abbir wrote: »
    Does it ever boot to Windows or does it blue screen before the login screen/desktop? It's often a sign of a faulty driver.

Try booting in safe mode (press F8 before the Windows booting logo shows up and select safe mode). If you're in safe mode, try a program called BlueScreenView which may be able to tell you the problem driver.

I had this problem recently and it turned out somehow Avast antivirus was stopping my computer from booting.

I can't install bluescreenview have any other suggestions?

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Fixed it

Just started safe mode with command prompt ran with sfc /scannow and it fixed a few corrupt files, all good now.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

Advertisement