Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe won't update.

Options
  • 27-07-2013 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

I ran a bullguard scan on my laptop yesterday and it told me I needed to up date a few things.
    There is two adobe on the laptop. Adobe 9 and x11.
    The 9 updated fine but x11 won't. Is there any need for two? Could I get rid of one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

I ran a bullguard scan on my laptop yesterday and it told me I needed to up date a few things.
    There is two adobe on the laptop. Adobe 9 and x11.
    The 9 updated fine but x11 won't. Is there any need for two? Could I get rid of one?

Uninstall both then go to adobe site and download latest version. You not said which adobe programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Adobe reader 9 and adobe reader XI. That's all I can see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Adobe reader 9 and adobe reader XI. That's all I can see

I opened the control panel where u can uninstall and I have Adobe AIR, Adobe flash player 11,Adobe flash player 11 plug in, Adobe reader 9.5.5 and Adobe reader XI(11.0.03)

Do I need all of those?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

I opened the control panel where u can uninstall and I have Adobe AIR, Adobe flash player 11,Adobe flash player 11 plug in, Adobe reader 9.5.5 and Adobe reader XI(11.0.03)

Do I need all of those?

Yeah they basically do different things. Uninstall readers and reinstall from adobe website will do no harm at all

Advertisement