Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the academy strict on aging?

Options
  • 27-07-2013 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm dying to see Zedd play in the academy on the 26th of october but i'll be 17 and it's an over 18's gig. is the academy strict on ages, as in will they look for id?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭LOTD

I got asked for id when I went to a gig there, I was 21 at the time, I do look young tho. To be honest it's luck of the draw with these things. Do you get asked for id if you go out generally, presuming you try to get into pubs and clubs at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭liamorocks

I look young myself, might have to invest in a fake id. don't think I can miss this gig, i'd kick myself if I did!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭LOTD

Give it a go, borrow a mate's id or something don't waste your money on id card for one show.

Advertisement