Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay houseshare.

Options
  • 26-07-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hey
    Am looking for advice I'm trying to find new houseshare preferably one with other gay people but i dont know anyone who wants to move out, how do ye find people to move in with? any good websites to post advert etc?
    sadly at the moment im living in a houseshare with one openly homophobic towards me so im trying to avoid this happening again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Norderburse

Try an Advanced Search on daft.ie with 'gay' in the description field: http://url.ie/ib75

or the Accommodation section of the personals on Gaire.com

Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

Thanks but cant find anything in Limerick! :( Would be well sorted tho if i was in Dublin by looks of it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

I'll never do it again.

Good luck though

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭curry_person

Barna77 wrote: »
    I'll never do it again.

Good luck though

haha why not? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

I've shared twice with gay men, in two different houses. Hell is not my ideal kind of living.

Sharing with a straight guy now. Heaven on earth....

• Advertisement
Advertisement