Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky 50% off deal.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Not sure if this is open residents in Eire,worth phoning them to check though.

http://m.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/bskyb/24667056?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_207&a=1664

It it really hard for some to understand that Ireland is no longer participating in British imperialism :rolleyes:

Edit: come to think of it, since Parcel Motel came along I guess the lines have been blurred.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

degsie wrote: »
    It it really hard for some to understand that Ireland is no longer participating in British imperialism :rolleyes:
    Edit: come to think of it, since Parcel Motel came along I guess the lines have been blurred.... ;)
    Tbh mate,most folk know about Britain's imperialistic past,it's a tragedy that one nation,(England) used its brutality towards the Irish and Scots,we share the same past in that people were killed for wearing tartan and wearing green,however,as much as I'd like to continue debating,the thread is about Sky offers,sorry if I've upset you in any way,shape or form.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Offer now closed, maybe they might put it on Groupon in Ireland soon :-)

Advertisement