Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Students going to Mater Dei staying in Marino Accommoadation?

Options
  • 26-07-2013 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm a student going to Mater Dei this September (2013) and I'm staying in Marino student accommodation. I was just wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me? I don't know anyone else going to Mater Dei and would feel a bit better if I knew I wasn't the only one feeling this way:P thanks:D x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I don't know anything about their accomodation but marino is a lovely area. Make sure to check out "C&T" superstores for their bargains on philipsburg avenue. Some pretty good deals in "Top in the Pops" on Drumcondra rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sarahcons wrote: »
    I'm a student going to Mater Dei this September (2013) and I'm staying in Marino student accommodation. I was just wondering is anyone else in the same boat as me? I don't know anyone else going to Mater Dei and would feel a bit better if I knew I wasn't the only one feeling this way:P thanks:D x

Most of the Mater Dei heads can be found around houses on Jones road, or any of those side streets near Quinns.

Or the big blue house by Drumcondra train station.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sarahcons

I anyone has any information for students going in to their first year in Mater Dei that would be great also! Anyone else going in to first year in Mater Dei? :) I know no one haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9 garycreaton

Ya Sarah I'm starting in the mater dei this year :) doing eng and re what are you doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sarahcons

Ya Sarah I'm starting in the mater dei this year :) doing eng and re what are you doing?

I'm doing the same, looking forward to it :) are you staying on Marino campus? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 garycreaton

ya i cant wait now it should be good craic! :D im not now but i just said i would post in this because like i know nobody going to the college :P

Advertisement