Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky broadband

Options
  • 26-07-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anyone on sky broadband in and around Cork? How is the service like what speeds do you get etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

mystickey wrote: »
    Anyone on sky broadband in and around Cork? How is the service like what speeds do you get etc

Few posts here about it..

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056990757

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Hey there I'm trying to set up a tplink router for my sky broadband but when entering the details I don't know what to put into the username, password, vpi, vci and connection type.
    Would really appreciate some advice please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

If you're around Cork, get one of the fibre based services instead.
    Sky's still using ADSL

eircom, Vodafone, Digiweb, UTV, Magnet and a few others all do fibre to curb up to 70mbit/s
    UPC do up to 200mbit/s on cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

sky piggy back on top or eircom and the like so if you are with eircom and getting say 20mb then you switch to sky you will get 20mb... sky don't charge for the line rental..

Advertisement