Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuji x10 and EF-20

Options
  • 26-07-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,275 ✭✭✭

Hey - I have a Fuji X10 and the above flash.

This is (what I consider) my first semi decent camera and I have been learning how to use it over the last year or so for travel/holiday/family pics.

I got the flashgun at the start of the year, but haven't really had much practice with it. I am going to a family event in a few weeks (indoors/evening) and would like to try getting some good pictures. Can anyone give me tips about using a flash (maybe even specifically for the x10)?

I know a little about the basics with regards to bounce off wall/ceiling etc but thats all - right now I mostly shoot in Aperture priority for portraits - selecting the desired f-stop, focusing on subject and going for it - when trying the flash I pretty much do the same but with he gun pointed to the ceiling - but this seems a bit too simplistic and thought maybe I should be changing the way I shoot to get the best lighting?

cheers,
    km
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement