Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Little Favourite

Options
  • 26-07-2013 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-its-impossible.png

.... or do you? :)
    Which pony is your favourite - and why?

Personally I have a hard time settling which one I like best. I love all of them (at least the mane 6) and they complement each other marvellously :)

I have a soft spot for Pinkie Pie, because she is a lot like me. I love randomness :o:)
    But all of the other ones are absolutely adorable too. I love Applejack with her accent and her hard-working attitude. I love how Rarity makes me chuckle when she whines and bickers with Applejack at the sleepover. I love the goodness and care in Fluttershy. I love Rainbow Dash for her cheekiness. And how could you not love Twilight Sparkle? She's the one bringing it together :):)

For me, I can't tell which one is my favourite ... but I bet someone out there can and if so, please share :)

Best Pony? 23 votes

Applejack
    0%
    Fluttershy
    17%
    Jocasta[Deleted User]swiftbladehurleyman15 4 votes
    Pinkie Pie
    39%
    RaphaelEl NickAlso Starring LeVar Burtonwoodchuckcyberwolf77JijsawSulla FelixmaggymoocowGreg M 9 votes
    Rainbow Dash
    4%
    Lady Chuckles 1 vote
    Rarity
    17%
    MadPatrickAoifumsTheBlooRooHanley209 4 votes
    Twilight Sparkle
    13%
    siljaFriend ComputerFallSilently 3 votes
    Scootaloo
    4%
    Moyglish 1 vote
    Other (Please Specify)
    4%
    Urizen 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Fluttershy
    Applejack, who seems to be the least favorite for some reason. :confused:

She's probably the most well rounded pony, and displays some of the qualities of all the other ponies. Loyalty, Generosity, etc.

She's also the most "down to earth" pony. Probably a bit more relatable to than the other five.

Also, the fact that she has neither a mum or dad, yet raised her little sister and pretty much runs the family farm. That's pretty badass. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Pinkie Pie
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Applejack

That's a funny way to spell Fluttershy.

Humble, Kind, Generous and Loyal to a fault - that's three of the elements of harmony, and it ain't no thing. Not to mention being the only pony to be completely immune to Q Discords machinations. Not that she's one to brag.

I added a poll, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Other (Please Specify)
    Scootaloo is best pony, guys. Look how adorable. And how awesome. And how glam rock. Best. Pony.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭swiftblade

Fluttershy
    Urizen wrote: »
    Scootaloo is best pony, guys. Look how adorable. And how awesome. And how glam rock. Best. Pony.

She's best filly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Other (Please Specify)
    Best everything :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 TheBlooRoo

Rarity
    I have 3 favourites.
    Rainbow Dash - as she reminds me of myself at times.She's cool,calm,has epic hair. She's very competitive and has to be the best of the best. She can come across as rather cocky and selfish at times. But at the end of the day she is very loyal to her friends which is shown throughout the show and I admire her for that. She was the pony that caught my eye from the very start and will always too my list,most likely.

Vinyl Scratch- Although she's not given much screen time,I love the character the fans have given her. I've dyed and styled my hair like hers two years in a row now. I love her style.i think of her as someone I'd like to be. She's the life and soul of the party and seems like she would get along with people and have a lot of friends. Her colour scheme is appealing and she's just generally awesome.

Pinkie pie - This is a special pony that had to grow on me. I disliked her at first. She came across as annoying and obnoxious to me at the start. But I began to love her the more I watched,the way she's silly and can make anyone laugh. This may sound stupid but when I was diagnosed with depression and was in the worst of it,pinkie pie helped me a lot and made me smile again with her 'Smile' song and just general happiness. So I owe her that much,since then she's been one of my most favourite ponies,and her antics continue to make me laugh. She's amazing and how anyone could be sad around that pony beats me xD

TL;DR : Rainbow dash,Vinyl,Pinkie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭El Nick

Pinkie Pie
    Can we only choose one onna poll?

Fluttershy, if its Mane Six. Mostly because she thinks she's quiet and yielding and shy, but when she wants to she has the stare of death.

Also... Sweetie Bot from Friendship Is Witchcraft! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUOMHVHZZLo - Sweetie Bot's song from FiW Ep. 5.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Pinkie Pie
    Well you wouldn't really be picking your favourite if there were multiple choices, now would you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Twilight Sparkle
    Rarity. I just love her coloring.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 hurleyman15

Fluttershy
    swiftblade wrote: »
    Applejack, who seems to be the least favorite for some reason. :confused:

She's probably the most well rounded pony, and displays some of the qualities of all the other ponies. Loyalty, Generosity, etc.

She's also the most "down to earth" pony. Probably a bit more relatable to than the other five.

Also, the fact that she has neither a mum or dad, yet raised her little sister and pretty much runs the family farm. That's pretty badass. :)

This, also the fact that she would do anything for her family and friends, thinking of others rather than herself.
    That said, although AJ is my favorite, I think that all of the mane 6 have their strong points, and are just as awesome in their own way .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pinkie Pie
    Fluttershy for me. She is so sweet and kind, until she gets her back against the wall. Then she comes through for her friends

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maggymoocow

Pinkie Pie
    whys luna not on the list wheres my luna?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Pinkie Pie
    I went with Fluttershy in the end, because I absolutely love when she loses her cool, but it was a tough call, they all bring something to the table.

Pinkie Pie comes a close second for me - I just love the energy she brings.

Advertisement